10 - POV

     And just like that, six months went by in an attempt to keep pushing on my career choices further and further, as nights keep on getting longer and longer. The only thing tethering me to a general sense of time and not a limbo from the toils of the internship is the small little snippets that air from the environment, the dialogues that tell me that I'm not the only one who is stuck in a place of uncertainty, that the pieces are not fully settled in on my definite future. I usually keep to myself in these dialogues, but the thought of people still feeling a solidarity, not in some form of civic pride, but the sympathetic feeling of everyone surviving together is a feeling that I need to keep working.  

Ever since I moved out of the house, holed up in an apartment, it is a completely new experience in that I have to realize that there is nothing holding me down burning myself to the core and accepting that sense of dread within you, that you have to make an effort to make meaningful relationships and not just float on my and hope new opportunities smack you in the face. I have to take the bus to the facility in an hour as I write this, so I may as well try to take my ramblings to my heart and try to make an effort to myself. I think such dialogues are good for building up the solidarity and break up the monotonous timeframe of this beating reality. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

14 - Self Discovery

2 - The Meaning of Patriotism

19 - Farmer